Tour Operator & Tour Guide Insurance
Tourism Operator's business insurance made easy
AIB Insurance Brokers has developed a specific business insurance package for Tourism Operators. Whether you run a tourist attraction or you offer group guided tours of the amazing natural wonders of Australia, we can help ensure you have the most appropriate tour operator insurance package for your needs.
This package is suitable for tour guides and tour operator businesses throughout Australia.
It is designed to cater for the business insurance needs of small-to-medium sized tourism businesses and allied service providers in the modest to medium risk categories.
Tour Business Insurance
With so few insurance brokers specialising in the area of tour guide insurance and tour operators business insurance, it's important to choose an insurance broker who has helped many of the most well-known tourism businesses in Australia reduce their risks and protect their business reputation.
The AIB Tour Operator Insurance Package includes cover for:
- Supplementary Legal Expenses Cover $100,000
- Statutory Liability Cover $50,000
- Public Liability on vessels to 10 metres and/or 49HP.
- Guests and passengers property in the operator's control up to $250,000
AIB can write business insurance cover for anywhere in Australia, and ensure competent, satisfactory claims support no matter where you are.
AIB Insurance Brokers Australia uses only authorised Australian based Insurers.
Applicable to tour business operators such as:
Inbound Tours Including:
- 4WD Training & Tag-a-long and camping tours,
- Aboriginal Cultural Activities,
- Aboriginal Tourism Operators with campgrounds up to 20 sites,
- Airport / hotel transfers,
- Bicycle Tours (including E-Bikes and Segways),
- Booking Service and tour organiser,
- Small boats, rowing, canoes, stand up paddle boards and kayaks,
- Birdwatching Tours,
- Bus Tour Operator,
- Cultural Education tours,
- Fishing Charters,
- Guided Motorcycle Tagalong Tour (owned by customers),
- Health Retreat and Relaxation Activities,
- Motor Trike Rides - with driver,
- Museums, Surf School and Surf Tours,
- Walking Tours (City/Town)