BEAUTY & HAIRDRESSERS
Insurance made easy
This insurance package has been specifically developed to cover the non-medical range of treatments offered by hairdressers, beauty therapists, training organisations and day spas.
Treatment cover under this extensive Public & Products Liability policy includes:
- Use of Solariums, Flotation Tanks, Spas & Saunas
- Invasive techniques including full body piercing and cosmetic tattooing i.e. eyebrows, eyeliners, lips and assisting the after effects of cosmetic surgery
- Red vein removal
- Oxygen Therapy, Aromatherapy
- Acid Peel, Microdermabrasion, Epidermabrasion
- Facials including Paraffin Masque
- Lymphatic Drainage, Steam Treatments
- Laser Therapy, Electrolysis, Epilation
- Full Body Massage
- Pedicure, Manicure
- Colour Implants, Threading
- Body Waxing, Eyelash Tinting, Eyebrow Shaping
- Perming, Waving, Tinting, Colouring, Shampooing and all Hairdressing Treatments.
Fire and Perils
With specific extras including: high burglary and accidental damage; money; glass and signage; machinery breakdown; employees tools of trade; removal of debris, etc.
Critical cover to meet cash flow needs when there is some interruption to your trading caused by an insured event.
Public & Products Liability
Providing Broadform Liability cover extending over the range of treatments that are offered to clients, excluding those applied by doctors and other medically qualified practitioners.
This package is available nationally through AIB's offices or from selected participating brokers. AIB uses only authorised Australian based insurers.